UNDER THE THEME: GLOBAL ENGINEERING RECOGNITION, SUSTAINABILITY AND MOBILITY.
For the first time in Lisbon – Portugal, the ISEL – Instituto Superior de Engenharia de Lisboa – provided an effective platform for communication among the world’s stakeholders in engineering education.
The 1st WORLD ENGINEERING EDUCATION FLASH WEEK united the most important education international conferences:
• European Engineering Deans Council;
• European Society for Engineering Education-SEFI ANNUAL CONFERENCE;
• International Federation of Engineering Education Societies- IFEES SUMMIT;
• Asociación Iberoamericana de Instituciones de enseñanza de la Ingeniería- ASIBEI CONFERENCE;
• European Accreditation of Engineering Programmes;
• PAEE SYMPOSIUM;
This event brough together stakeholders from throughout the world to share their concerns and challenges in engineering education.